February 29, 2008

Lost Consciousness Again


I was taking MRT to my workplace on yesterday morning. I'm feeling giddy all of sudden. I lost my consciousness , again. I was lying on the MRT floor when I regained from my consciousness.

Witnesses held me up and I alighted at the nearest station. I heard people asking whether am I doing alright. Yes, I am okay. A MRT personnel was then attended to me. He directed me to the staff room and offered me some milk, a bun and an ointment.

I was being informed later that somebody has pressed the emergency button when the incident happen. Some reports was being made and the personnel, Jason Soo being helpful enough for making sure I left the place safely and he insisted not to collect my money for the "breakfast" that he has offered to me earlier. I am thankful.

3 comments:

Lenz Wong said...

how does it feel to be a damsel in distress for a day?

maybe next time u can faint in the arms of a handsome guy! =P

Lenz Wong said...

update pleazze! =P

Lenz Wong said...

jellie bellie! i wanted to ask u out this wkend! but didnt see u on msn! no hp too! =)