August 02, 2007

Lost Consciousness


Today, I took bus to work just like any other day. All seats are already occupied and I have to stand. After 10 minutes of standing in the bus, I felt sudden giddy. My vision started to become blur and I could see nothing but blackout. I closed my eyes and lost my consciousness afterwards! :(

I heard my friend calling out my name. I regained from my consciousness and realized that I was sitting on the bus floor! Passengers on the bus surrounded me. I was then being guided to a seat safely.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear! are you ok? have u over-worked yourself lately? take good care of yourself k.. eat some breakfast before you go to work!

whenever u feel like passing out, quickly bend over your head till it reaches your knees. it will help the blood to flow to the head. the last time i felt like fainting, i did exactly like that, it helps.

take care gal! *muaxx* hugz