February 28, 2008

Cable Ski At Batam


Last Sunday, I went for cable skiing at Batam on a day trip. I woke up as early as 6 a.m. on that morning and found out that the boat was delayed to 9.30 a.m! My few hours of sleep on the night before is never enough.


Before departure

During the journey to Batam, I was not being able to fall asleep at all. When you have a talkative friend around, you won't be able to.



About 45 minutes later, we reached our destination. Soon after, we were being guided step by step by the instructors on the process to ski. For beginners, we started on a kneeboard.



Then, proceed to wakeboarding.



After a countless attempts, I did not succeed on the wakeboarding but it was a pretty good experience for me to learn on a new watersports. Overall, cable ski was fun and I strongly recommend that you should warm-up first before you start.


Notice the sunburn?

I regret that I did not do my warm-up before hand. After the ski, I'm like a dead fish. My arms could not be lifted and my body was heavy. I'm feeling awful.


Friends of friends
I'm waking up with muscles pain on the day after and I could not move my body because it was too painful for me to move. I was on 2 days MC afterwards.

2 comments:

Lenz Wong said...

would u wanna go again next time? =P

nice tan, from the pics.

Lenz Wong said...

i like 1st n 4th pic! =P