February 17, 2008

Newfound and Long Lost


During my 10 days trip in Ipoh, instead of paying visits to relatives and spending more time with my parent, I have fully utilized most of my time meeting my friends.



My papa


And my mama

I am found guilty for not spending time with my parent but thank god that they are very forgiving
and understanding because they knew that mostly of my friends only gets to gather during the period of Chinese New Year and this is a very good excuse.

This year, I managed to pay more visits to my friends house just with the initiative to gained angpaus from their parents and glad that I found out more of their whereabouts.



During the first night of CNY, me and my friends went to party at Sincero. We were then being intro to some newfound crazy clubbers friends.



My friend, Anthony was glad that he joined me to the party. He is very happy to have found his long lost pal of 8 years on that night. It was such a coincidence that his lost long pal happens to be Veronica's god brother. It's a small small world after all.


Anthony and ah Wah is so gay

On the third night of CNY, clubbed with the same gang of newfound friends at Rum Jungle. The music was marvelous and everyone of us were exceedingly rejoiced at the club.


Newfound friends

My newfound friends are super energetic and clubbed like there's no tomorrow during the entire CNY. I was being invited to join them almost EVERY NIGHT. I do not have the stamina to do so but I did entertain join them for 3 nights.

Last but not least, I met up with my long lost friend, Tze Ling. It's our first meeting since after 9 years we left our secondary school.




No comments: