February 26, 2008

Breaking The Ice


Pardon my slow progress for updating my blog. Chinese New Year has ended for about a week plus. Here's some of the photos taken during CNY which I just got from my friend.

I went for my ex-schoolmates reunion at Wai Mun's house on the 3rd day of CNY with Sherry. There are a few new faces, or I should say that they look totally different back in the school time. Me and Sherry are at loss of their conversation. Perhaps it's really been a very long year since we last met.



It's really obvious that we felt so left out at Wai Mun's house. Wai Mun being as the host, been trying so hard to break the ice and constantly checking on us for making sure that we do not feel bored.



A few of the ex-schoolmates whom used to be very close with me back in my ol' school days, are at loss for words. I felt like I'm making new friends instead of recalling who they are.

1 comment:

Lenz Wong said...

prettie ellie! =P