September 30, 2012

Mid Autumn Festival 2012

It's mid autumn festival today. Celebrated it at my niece's nanny's place last night. This year would be my ninth years in Singapore and could you believe that I never really went back to Ipoh to celebrate it with my parents? Moving forward, I hope I could spend each of the festive seasons with my family.

Last night, I felt the warmth which I had longed for during my days in Singapore. The warmth of the people that unite and celebrated the mid autumn festival. There was a lot of food prepared by the neighborhood people, children and adults playing with candles and lanterns. I felt like I'm back to those days which I had this celebration at my grandparents' place. I felt like I'm a child again. 



It brought back so much of my childhood memories when I held the lantern. Little things like this really could make you feel happy again. I miss my parents. 



I could not help but felt the urge of posting the above blurry photo of me because I want to remember this smile that I had once lost it. I've found it again :)

Here, I shall end this post by wishing everyone; Happy Mooncake Festival to my lovely family and friends!

No comments: