October 11, 2012

I Can

When I found myself staring blankly, I asked myself, what's holding me back? Why am I giving so much limitations to myself? Why "what if(s)"? Are these good or bad? I do not have an answer to that but I had given a long thought over it. 

My destiny cannot be changed. I will not surrendered when life gives me lemons. I believe, everything happens for a reason. People changed, so I can learn to let go. I believe lies so I can eventually learn to trust no one but myself. Things go wrong so I can appreciate them when they are right. And sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together. 

I choose to enjoy my ride on a roller coaster. Now, I can start telling myself; 

Forget about what-if(s)
Eliminate over-thinking
I can be happy
Take up more chances
Turn can't(s) into can(s) & dream(s) into plan(s)
Keep moving forward
My life is sweet and beautiful

Most importantly, there is always someone who loves me.

No comments: