September 30, 2012

Bought Furby Home

My niece, Megan's is turning 3 in a week's time. I've went around and found an absolute gift for her. Hope that she likes it!

 Looking sick but still can pose
  
She had been down with stomach flu recently. Diarrhea and puke for one and a half day. 

Before I bought Furby, I'm not quite sure if she likes it. Afraid that she may afraid of Furby's appearance. Because the price is not cheap and I don't wanna waste it. So what I did was, I made my sister to google the video clip of Furby and shown it to her. 

Oh boy, she kept replaying Furby's video clip again and again for few days. I think she likes it. She kept telling me, "Ah Yi, I want teddy-neow-neow". That's what Furby would say when being held upside down! LOL.

She told me she wanted this color. I bought and brought furby home :)



Megan was very jumpy in excitement when Furby is being unpacked and came lived.

Well, Furby is home.

2 comments:

Dan Carneal said...

Hello,

Where did you get this furby of this colour? What website can I buy it on?

email me at decarne1@pointpark.edu.

Thanks! Sincerely, Dan.

Unknown said...

I have this same exact furby! Thanks for posting I hope your niece likes him!