September 30, 2012

My Besties' Wedding

Last weekend, I made a trip down to KL. Really could not remember when was my last trip to KL. This trip was planned on purpose. If it wasn't, seriously, I would not had made my trip down.

One of my bestie, finally got wedded to her man. She was the last one to get married among the four of us.

 Alicia, Mandy, Sabrina and myself

How times really flies. Sabrina was the first to get married in year 2011 and had became a mummy since last 3 weeks ago.

 Sabrina and Normen


Then, followed by Alicia in the same year 2011.


Alicia and Henry

 And this year, was Mandy's turn.

Mandy and Dik Kun


I was there for each one of them except for Alicia's wedding. I gave my utmost help to them during their wedding. 

 At Sabrina's wedding


I even had the honor to be one of Mandy's bridesmaid last weekend.


It was fun. My first ever time officially to be dressed really like a bridesmaid! It was exciting.



Look! How fabulous all of them! I truly wish each of you for a happy and endless love of marriage. I love you all!

No comments: