May 11, 2008

No Place Like Home



Home sweet home. I was back in Ipoh on last weekend. The first person that I wanted to meet most was my little niece, Wan Ruo.


Do you want a kiss from me?

I was lucky enough that I am able to celebrate Wan Ruo's full month celebration a few days in advanced. Lots of them came to see her.



I believed that Wan Ruo was enjoyed being in the limelight. Thank you all for attending to her party and the gifts that we received. I wish that I could spent more time with you, Wan Ruo. Even that just watching you sleep, it makes me smile ;)


God be with you 'til we meet again...




I had a splendid time with an old friend in a restaurant named Citrus and the food was satisfactory. I do enjoyed the feeling of being pampered by good food where all the expenses will be borne by the guy and that is what a gentleman should do for his date.



I brought my parents for steamboat to celebrate both advanced Mother's and Father's Day. I even brought them to the Starbucks where they can enjoyed their favorite coffee. I can see that they really love Starbucks coffee and their cosy environment. My parents wouldn't have come to this place on their own to have a taste of such aromatic coffee because they still feel that it's not worth paying five times more than a normal coffee in the kopitiam. This is where I should play my part as filial daughter and bring them there.



For the first time, I went for karaoke in Ipoh and sang for 5 hours. To my surprise, the songs selection here is more updated than Singapore. They served more drinks and it's far more cheaper. Afterwards, I headed for the official grand opening at Sincero Riverbank. There were cocktails and desserts being served. It wasn't a gratifying event after all.

Fireworks were being shot into the night sky. I like the outdoor environment of Sincero Riverbank as it was cosy enough for you to enjoyed the drinks.Five days trip in Ipoh has finally ended...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrates sweetie.. wan ruo is not cute at all! *lolz* old ppl said we should talk the opposite bout the newborns right?? hehe hugzz