May 30, 2008

My Celebrations


This year, I have multiple celebrations for my birthday.



On last Friday, I had four different flavors of little cakes which were bought by Rian. Delicious cakes made the night more enjoyable and beautiful. What's more when I can enjoy it with colourful fireworks in the dark sky.



Veron came up to Singapore for her holiday and celebrated my birthday on last Saturday. Rushed down to meet fellow Ipoh friends at Vivo City. We feasted on Sushi Tei for the dinner.



Tiramisu was my second birthday cake.



The night was too windy that it blew off some of the candles just before I did. Do I not deserved to blow too many candles for my age? :p



Veron, sorry I didn't manage to show you the club in Singapore here as I promised before. Shall take you there on your next trip.





Met with Nat and Rian on the exact day of my birthday for lunch at NYDC. The food was not bad but we were being soaked in the rain due to their poor shelter. It rained heavily for the whole day :( Hate it when it happened during the day time.



This is my third birthday cake. Lemon cheese! Love cheese cakes :p



Feasted on western food at Jack's Place with my colleagues together with Nat and Rian. I have indulged in different varieties of nice food for the past few weeks. I have eaten more than one birthday cake. Thank you for everything that you guys had done for me! I had celebrated my birthday happily and peacefully.



I was on leave on my birthday. My colleague called me up in the morning and told me that someone has sent a bouquet of flowers together with a gift to my office.



I was stunned for a while and pondered over who could that be. It was unexpected and was quite surprised though when I found out that it was one of my friend who did it. That's so sweet of you, EL. In fact, you made most of my colleagues felt so jealous of me. Hahaha.



Thank you for the pressie once again ;)


3 comments:

Lenz Wong said...

which bought by Rian >
which were bought by Rian

I stunted for a while >
I was stunned

=)

someone is pampered!

Anonymous said...

have ur luck shoots high in the sky after ur bday ya! greatest wish for u ellie.. ;)

natalie said...

where's da pic for da tattoo? =(