May 31, 2008

First Tattoo Experience


Getting my first tattoo was pretty scary. I always wanted one, so I got it for myself as my birthday present. When I saw Nat's second tattoo, I was more convinced to get one. Nat and Rian came along with me to EZ Tattoo to get my tattoo done. I had it done at the back of my neck.



I did not respond to anyone during the whole process of tattooing. Whenever the needle hits my nerve points, I felt it poking me hardly. Nevertheless,
painfully. Based on the pain rating scales below, it rated 7.



I wanted to get two tattoos actually. The other one will be at my lower back. It is too painful for me to get two at the same time. Shall do the second one next time.



I absolutely LOVE it! Thanks to David the tattooist, for doing the great job.


6 comments:

Lenz Wong said...

I did not response to anyone >
I did not respond

Thanks to the tattooist David >
Thanks to David the tattooist

Getting my first tattoo can be pretty scary >
Getting my first tattoo was pretty scary

I'm more convinced to get one >
I was more convinced to get one

Anonymous said...

god.. nice tattoo u have..
:)

natalie said...

oops.. you've been bitten by the tattoo-bug =P

Anonymous said...

OMGfuckmygoodnessshitman!!!
babe! u never tell me about this when i called u the other day!!!? hahaha what made u do it? omg omg omg!
nice tattoo btw!

natalie said...

why so long no updates?

Anonymous said...

It was a nice tattoo,indeed! So,when would you go to poke for the second tattoo? Maybe i'll join you then..Hey,i say maybe only. Don't hypnotize me to do so as i'm broke already :) You should start to think for the second tattoo now! Hmm...what would it look like?