May 19, 2008

Long weekend


It's a long weekend on last week.



Celebrated Nat's birthday on last Friday at Manhattan Fish Market (MFM) with my colleagues. The food is good. The cake is good too.



The MFM's staff sang a loud birthday song to Nat. They got a surprised for her - candles that never light off whenever she blows it. It's so funny when she blew at it again and again and the candle's light just won't light off. We laughed at her all the way.



I'm glad that everyone enjoyed the dinner. It proved that I recommended the right place for the right occasion :)

Last Sunday, my fellow friends treated me to a wonderful advanced birthday dinner at Hot Stones located at Clarke Quay.


I had Tenderloin Steak for my main course. It is served in raw where you have to grill the meats on the hot marble stones.


The food tasted heavenly although that the portion was too little. My fellow friends headed for their heavy supper afterwards. I would say that Hot Stones it's not value for money but it's a great experience to try it out. Thanks for the dinner, guys ;)

Received some pressies from my fellow dear friends. This is a perfect gift for the perfect timing. An OSIM face mask. I have been working late for the past few months which left me feeling fatigue and lethargic
.


This is a dual therapy face mask. So far, I have tried it in a cold therapy and it work wonders. It is so easy to use and convenient for me.

Next, an OSIM iPen.



This is not an usual normal pen. Besides writing, the other end of the pen has a gentle vibrating textured head that stimulates. Look, since when did I said that
*cough* it is a *cough*cough* vibrator *cough*.

Naughty, naughty, you. It is a accupressure massager. It works by simply pressing the vibrating head of the massager onto your face or any part of your body to release tension and stress.

How thoughtful my fellow friends are. They must be thinking that I might be ended up too stressful at work. So, they got me something to play with while working. Thank you for the great pressies my dear friends ;)

4 comments:

Lenz Wong said...

oooh

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

wahaha, now i know what jelly belly is thinking when she uses the v-pen!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you,Ellie :) at first i don't know whether you like the gifts or not but now i do. lucky that i didn't wasted my times n money :P may the mask and ipen would keep you pretty and healthy always!
p/s: i have something to say to your sister. hello,Nat :) though i can't celebrate ur birthday with u but my blessing will always be there. Happy Birthday to you!

finally,good day to you two n may god bless you..

natalie said...

rian korkor, i also got blog wor =P

ellie dearie, happy advance bday to you =) gonna celebrate with you tomorrow *muacks*

Anonymous said...

haha... Nat,i know you have your own blog and i also know you love to write in your sis's blog. so,i know you will pass by and read this comment. then,i don't need to search for ur blog.. :) have a nice day!!