August 07, 2007

Undergo Surgery


Last year, I suggested to my friends to try out night blading
at East Coast Park. Two of my friends are not into roller blading for the fear of getting injured. However, I reassured them to try it on and for the sake of my request they attempted it.



Roller blading was a first attempt for Chee Sing. That night, I knew that he had tried his best to go on the blades and thus, his attempt ended failed. I still remembered that all of us has been laughing at him for keep falling down on the ground and ended up with bruises on his body, arms and legs. I felt deeply guilty for that.

After that incident, it left him with backache until today.
Having tried for a few different kind of treatments, it doesn't really seems to help at all. He has been laid up for the pain for more than ONE FREAKING YEAR.

Tomorrow, Chee Sing will be undergoing for spine surgery. I wish that he will undergo for a perfect surgery with NO complications and super speedy recovery ;)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,gal. don't worry..:) it's not ur fault due to my backache n recent surgery. it was due to my heavy duty job. so,it doesn't concern with u at all. don't blame on urself anymore. actually,i want to thank u instead of blame u. i really feel happy n contented that night. it was the first time we all gather back together since we apart for so long from our old days school time. don't u think so? it's a happy memory for all of us. please make sure that u don't put this as a sad memory in ur blog,ok? if not,all of us will blame u for that... i bet u know what to do already,right? happy will made u live longer. keep it in ur heart! heed to my words when u r sad: "After a heavy rain,you will see a bright sun and beautiful rainbow behind the dark cloud!" this is one of my life theory n it's really made me saw clearly,thought positively n live life happily ever after!! :) hope u will do the same. wish u all the best,ellie :)