August 14, 2007

Good Night Exercise


I can't believe that I am so "suay"! After a tiring working day, I went to buy my dinner while on my way home. It was 2030 hours...I am starving and exhausted, but still dragging myself to walk towards home.

When I'm about to reach, I noticed that the whole block of the flats is out of electricity! Gosh!
This could not be happening in Singapore! Why would it only happened to my block BUT NOT MY NEIGHBORS' BLOCK?
Heck! What's worst is all the elevators is not functioning and I have to climb up the staircase to LEVEL 15! Awwwww... ;(

As I climbed, I was non-stop sweating and feeling extremely hot. I could barely breathe and my legs could lift no more. I stopped and gasp heavily on Level 8. A moment later, I saw something is blinking! Yes, the electricity was recovered. That was the moment where I felt I was being rescued by the lights! Of course, I ran as fast as I could to reach the elevator and took up to Level 15.


Here I reached at last!

...After climbing up eight levels.

2 comments:

Zen said...

hi auntie! been ages since i last saw you =( mummy and i have set up a new blog! come visit me =)
*lick* *lick*

love,

Anonymous said...

really cant imagine... you "girl" alone still dare take staircase, i thought staircase is very dangerous place? btw S'pore HDB when out of electricity still got light? & staircase also same? Next time better be careful.....