July 30, 2007

Camille's R.o.M


My cousin sister, Camille, just got married recently. The wedding solemnization held in Orchard Hotel. Just before Camille's special day is reaching, I had been thinking for weeks of what kind of gift shall I can get for her. At last, on the last minute thought, I choose a somewhat special gift.




Red and white wine for her special occasion which includes the Gerberas, I like! :) It's so so so so beautiful.



Brides are always beautiful on her very special day


Camille somehow happened to be my last cousin sister who is left to get married. Oh my god! All of my cousin sisters had already married and my parents is starting to get worried about me. C'mon, pa and mum! What is there to worry about? I am now so into enjoying my life here without being attached yet.



Camille and Jerald is exchanging their vows





I wish for the both of you a joyful eternal marriage, loving happily ever after.



No comments: