June 28, 2013

Things I Hated Most Became Things that I Love Most

All my life, I swear that I never once like or I should say that I hated cats. Real cats, toys, figurines and enough said on anything that is associated with cats.  Cats are my enemy and so yes, I categorized the stuffs that I hated. Nevertheless, the most well-known "Hello Kitty" the cat. Looking at the sight of it, really making me sick. 






Today, I am not the Ellie Lam that you used to know. I started to look at the cats from a different angle and somehow I find myself started to love the things that I hated most. Now onwards, I collected the most recent kitties from McDonalds for SGD4.60 each with every value meal. This batch of kitties really blew my away. The colors of their suits that wrapped around the kitties flat-face head can transformed them into something that look so cute.



These are my first ever soft toys collection. Minus the Wizard and Singing Bones kitties. I didn't get to collect the whole set. The Hello Kitty craze is getting more and more absurd each week. Now that the craze has finally over today, none of you should be asking me for McDonalds again for the next few months. No, I'm not selling my collection away. Don't you dare to think about that!

No comments: