June 30, 2013

Post Trauma Aftermath

For a millionth time, I'm really done asking myself, why me? Why me? This is real sickening. This question could lead to nowhere. I had been there and done that; but if you were to be given another chance to do the same thing again, would you take it? No doubts, mostly of you will. Who doesn't want a second chance? Do you know that second chance doesn't mean a happy ending. Sometimes it's just another shot to end things right. 

People start asking me, will I ever date again? I was stunt at first. Heck, this sounded more like, do you me to introduce some guys to you? Yes, it hurts still until today. It's so much of the feelings inside of me. How could I love again when I'm so afraid to fall? Sometimes you don't get closure, you just move on. 

First thing first, dating ain't my priority for now. This is the time to enjoy life to the fullest and to realize each of my dreams. I am a busy woman now and time is never enough for me. I allocated most of my time for my studies and spending leisures with my family, friends and non-stop challenge myself to find out what I'm capable of. I'm about to increase my trips of travelling and gonna leave my footprints on different places and countries. 

First half of the year had just flew by. It has been awesome. I can't wait for what lies ahead. Should there be people who tell you that you'll never pull through, you stand up and say, I can make it through the rain. 

I live life lively. 


No comments: