June 25, 2013

Psssst!

It has been very tough for the past weeks but thank god that I'm still alive! I have been battling with my exams 2 weeks ago and now I'm blogging from Ipoh :) Life still great as it is! I wish I could just stay here like forever. I am having the time of my life here.

Met up with a few of my old friends recently and we could still talk like we used to be. It was wonderful and somehow made me realised that how time really flies and another few more months it would be my 10th years working in Singapore! Gosh...do I sound like I'm turning old now? 

Seeing my nieces in Ipoh growing so fast and yet getting so attached to me  during each time I see them, made me feel heavy-hearted to leave Ipoh tonight :( I miss them already! 

There's a lot of weird stuffs going around lately. The haze, the ice pellets rain and blah blah blah. Everybody here in Malaysia and Singapore are suffering from the wrongdoings of burning crops in Indonesia. Let's hope all these will be over soon. 

No comments: