December 08, 2012

Worthy Of My Love

On this season's greeting, I wish that Santa could find me someone who is worthy of my love. 

I believe that you are not far from me, and understands my need. We will come together in the anticipation as the way the lover do. Sure, we will experienced the good and bad day but we will find the ability in ourselves to share and show concern. It will not be on the face value concern, it will be the concern on the commitment and respect. Respect for who we are and respect for who we will become.

Every emotion and disappointing event, we could not change that. Yet, we can still choose what we think today.  I do not wish to be alone and, I do not wish to be without love. Love fills my heart with the desire to do good. It shows me how man and woman are compatible and enjoyable. We do not need to be told the mystery of life. We are the mystery of life. Passion and confession are the only way to peace of mind. I do not find joy in listening to my thoughts all the time. I wish to share them with someone that I trust no matter what I may think.

Am I crazy to speak so freely on my conviction that love will overcome any disappointment if we embrace it? 

Those door that people close when they are sad, should not stay that way forever. I am open today and my heart sings! All I want for Christmas is YOU!



No comments: