December 31, 2012

2012

Today is the last day of Year 2012. This year, I had been to the lowest point of my life. It had polished me to become someone who I had never thought that I'll be today.

October 2011, infidelity saddened me and my marriage didn't get to survive it but, I survived. The Taiwanese drama《犀利人妻》reminisced (at least 80%) every detail of what I had gone through. I had lost six months of battle to infidelity and I'll never forget what for it had taught me. I did not let myself suffer any longer. I have chosen to give up my marriage when there is no hope left in him. This year, I have restored my status of being single again.

In the moment where I had too much to lost, I gained closer relationship with my family and friends. I thanked each of them for being very supportive throughout the most destructive period of mine when I really need them to be there. They are the best of mine and I am thankful to be surrounded by good-hearted people who are watching and guarding over me. I love all of you

I switched to a new job. Happy and doing very well for the time being.   

I have also completed my CAT course.

There are a lot things made more sense to me. I begin to see things from different perspective in life and simply smile through it when nothing ever goes my way. No mountain too high for me to climb. All I need is just some climbing faith. No river too wide for me to make it across. I had made it this far today. 

There's a rainbow for every teardrop. All I need is time


With this passing year, all these shall be past tense. All the unhappiness will be buried away.  

I welcome 2013. Happy New Year!

No comments: