December 16, 2012

I've Learned...

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is to be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them. 

I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don't give a shit about it. 

I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you wanted them to be, it doesn't mean that they don't love with all they have. 

I've learned that it took years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it. 

I've learned that it's a lot easier to react rather than it is to think. 

I've learned that you control your attitude or it controls you. 

I've learned to forgive and it takes practice. 

I've learned that there are people who love you dearly but they do not know how to show it.

I've learned that I have the right to be angry but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel. 

I've learned that true friendship continue to grow even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love. 

I've learned that it isn't enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself. 

I've learned that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever. 

I've learned that those who are honest with themselves, gets farther in life. 

I've learned that writing, as well as talking, can ease emotional pains. 


I've learned that people you care most in life, taken away from you too soon. 



No comments: