October 13, 2012

Act On Auto-Pilot

I am emotionally affected. I need to resolve all these recurring and never ending matters. I am extremely tired. Tired of always telling and reminding people of what they should/need to do. Why can't people be on their auto-pilot mode? You guys must be wondered why am I so concerned about all these. This matter involved the hell a lot out from me. My entire future had shaken. I must seek for my rights. I am in the process of rebuilding my life bricks by bricks. To those people who love being ignorance, self-centered, I congratulate you. Please carry on with your bad attitude. I can guaranteed that you can't go far with a flat tire unless you change it. If you want to risk the people that you love and put your future at stake, it's your call. I could no longer be bothered. Period. 

No comments: