October 27, 2007

A Hope for Success




This entry it's for my friend, Chee Sing who faced heaps of bad incidents which befalls on him.

When things go wrong as they sometimes will
When the road you're trudging seems all up hill

When the funds are low and the debts are high

And you want to smile, but you have to sigh

When care is pressing you down a bit

Rest if you must, but don't you quit


Life is queer with its twists and turns

As every one of us sometimes learns

And many a failure turns about

When he might have won had he stuck it out

Don't give up though the pace seems slow

You may succeed with another blow
Success is failure turned inside out
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt

And you never can tell how close you are

It may be near when it seems so far

So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit

It's when things seem worst that you must not quit


My dear friend, go for your dream and make it a reality. You will be back on your track again!



Setbacks can't hold you back. You gotta be strong enough to go through it, my friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,thanks for leaving a space for me in ur blog. now that everyone have known me. so,how should i thank u for showing off all my bad experiences to the world? now that everyone know i'm into a big trouble.. who else don't know i'm a loser now!!! how should i thank u for this free advertisement? next time i'll buy u a meal n treat u to ktv session. how does it sound like? there's one thing u forgot to write on ur blog. know what? u forget to leave my account number below the entry. so that anyone who feel sympathy or pity on me will donate to me,right? this is how u should treat me since u r my best fren. see,now i have lost this golden chance to grab million grand from the world. don't keep it in heart.. i was kidding only. actually,i really feel touched by what u wrote to me. though i don't really get what does it mean but i feel contented u have that kind of concerns. it makes me feel touched the most. i know u care for me. thank u!! glad that i didn't lose such a good fren if to think back what i have done few years ago. it was a surprise for me to have u back as my fren. i didn't mean to pursue u to get back to me. i really feel happy for u now. i know u will find someone better than me in the day after tomorrow.. i won't try to get u back coz i don't want to hurt u again. i'll take u as my best fren. i didn't treat u so good in the past. so,i don't deserved all ur kindness. i feel happy for what u have done for me n gave to me. i'll accept it with the return to treat u good in the future. i promise i'll lend my support whenever u feel the needs. don't regard me as ur fren if u have hesitation to ask for my help. i may not able to repay what i owed to u but i'm able to pay for the cost of our frenship to last till we become old folk. it's hard to find a good one. i'll never ever lost it again by any chance. i really hope i can find my dream like u. u r a tough n independant gal. somemore u won't give up things so easily. i'm sure u'll succeed it one day soon... :) make sure u can prove of what u have said to me in the hopes entry. keep the spirits on n ur dream will comes in reality. i also will give my support to u like u gave to me. a true frenship will shown when we r in trouble! we will never ever be alone. i bet u'll be the first one to succeed coz i can't get back on my track yet..it's very foggy :) finally,i would like to take this opportunity to thank u for being such a supportive fren. THANK YOU! love u n cheers up always!