October 27, 2007

From P.M. to A.M



A friend of mine came to Singapore last week. During her staying here, we did a lot of things together. She loves to eat, so we went for steamboat at Bugis.


We even went for dinner at The Manhattan Fish Market at Central. Too bad that she came late and she missed the delicious tasty food. I ordered their house specialty, Flaming Platter for One.



The platter was being served together with garlic rice. So, it is more than enough to fill up your stomach. This platter is so delicious and I am satisfied! :)


Next, we headed to Ministry of Sound. The club was kinda disappointing on that night because the DJs put on the records that wasn't really sounds good for us.


This is the colours of life.


Wish that your life were this colorful?



We still managed to hang out until the club closed. Afterwards, we went for early breakfast at Mcdonalds. Our conversation went long and we chatted until the sun rises! Again, I stayed out more than 24-hours this time. I felt like a zombie...


Zombies that crawled around in the early morning.




I guessed that Sabrina
have fun during her staying here. She is very happy that she could finally accomplished her mission of forcing us to accompanied her to hang out with us until the next morning.


I am still feeling so energetic.


I must be gone crazy.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I guessed that Sabrina have fun during her staying here. She is very happy that she could finally accomplished her mission of forcing us to accompanied her to hang out with us until the next morning."

woi! i tot u guys willingly teman me till the wee hours leh! bad frens!! who forced me to tell the horror stories?!

Unknown said...

We made you shared with us so that your fear will not be buried forever :p

That is the longest conversation we ever had since we last met you. Don't you love it?

Zen said...

looks like you girls had much fun, eh? :)