September 10, 2007

Spotted By Modeling Agency


Wooahh! I've been spotted by a modeling agency just a while ago. A guy approached me after spotted me packed my dinner from the McDonald's :P

I was in my decent apparel and can't believe that I will get spotted!


Mr. Plump: "Hi! I've been watching over you since a while ago."
Me : "Umm...ya?"
Mr. Plump: "I'm from this 'blah blah' company and wondering if you are interested in modeling?
Me : "No, thanks..."


If I were to response to this guy. I won't be sitting here writing this post. Not that I will get into some good job opportunity but into a crime scene! Imagine that, Mr. Plump will make his way to hypnotize or drugged me.

This Mr. Plump were bare handed and he was alone. Is this how a modeling agency trying for a low-cut budget recruiting?

Think that you are walking/living in a safe place? Think again. Remember, you girls out there...

Low crime ≠ No crime!

Thou shalt not greedy.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear! can't believe there's such people still using those old tactics to cheat young ladies huh?
always be careful and be alert of your surroundings k.. take care babe! hugz xoxo

Anonymous said...

hey,stupid gal! why u rejected mr. plump invitation? that's a very good prosperous n bright career in ur life ever...!! who knows...one day u would be invited to japan to be a j popster,right? such a waste!! i can't imagine i'm writing a comment for a loser now.. i think i have became a loser fren. that's why i always felt lost!! actually,for after a second thought,i think it's a wise choice for u to rejected it. with ur gillian alike face,sammi cheng body shape n lin chi ling beautiful leg, i think u will success in any career u r into it. "better keep on with ur own job"! heed to my advice is the wise thing u have ever done in ur life.. hey,don't think anything. i didn't bad mouth behind ur back,ok. if next time u see this kind of scumbag again,better back off n call police. if that doesn't work,call me. i'll help u to wallop him! REMINDER:DON'T ENTRUST ME TO SAVE U ALL THE TIME COS I'M ONLY GOOD AT BOASTING!

Anonymous said...

what is Mr. Plump turns out to be a real model hunter??? hmp...