September 19, 2007

My Brother's Bilssful Moments


Recently, my brother just got married.




Here they go to fetch the Bride

Before my brother gets to the Bride, he has to go through a few stages which has been planned by the pretty ladies.

Stage 1


She said this is a very nutritious drink which made from wasabi.

Stage 2


Which is your Bride's lipstick kiss?

Stage 3


Can you create a heart-shape alike on the apple by using your teeth?


He managed to went through all the stages though :) Love is in the air~


I realised that I did not took a complete photo together with my brother on his wedding day. How wasted! I was too busy being the maid of honor cum camera-man and hosting for the wedding itself.
Thus, not much photos were taken on that day.

I have not seen my parents been happier than before since my eldest brother left us. My brother's wedding brought enchantments into my family.


How happy they are...to perform that 70s dance together .

2 comments:

ryanpiong said...

If you wander off too far, my love will get you home.
If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone, get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
Girl, my love will get you home.

If the bright lights blinds your eyes, my love will get you home.
If your troubles break your stride, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone, get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
Girl, my love will get you home.

If you ever feel ashame, my love will get you home.
If its only you to blame, my love will get you home.
If you ever find yourself, lost and all alone, get back on your feet and think of me, my love will get you home.
Girl, my love will get you home.

Zen said...

oi, ryan, shut up lar.

btw, the pic about mummy, daddy & brother doing the 70's dance is really funny though =D