September 24, 2007

Food Poisoning


Last Saturday, I met up with an old friend. We went for movie, 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry'. The movie wasn't that nice though. After movie, we went for dinner at Toa Payoh.

My friend, Wai Leng ordered muttons soup. When her food arrived on our table, the herbal aroma from her muttons soup was so irresistible that I could not stop myself to order one. All of my whole life, this was my second time to have tasted muttons. The muttons soup was good.
We went for a walk at The Central after that. Seeing the surroundings being decorated with colourful lanterns, we can't help but to start taking pictures :)


Sorry dear, I just can't get that lantern behind us into our picture


Well, not bad though to capture this huh?


Then, we had some ice-cream at Clarke Quay. The night was so relaxing. How great that if I could enjoy it everyday :)


The early next day, I woke up feeling stomach discomfort. I puke and diarrhoea for almost half of the day. I sms my friend and figured out that she was fine. Funnily that,
we had the same kind of food on that day but I'm the only one who got food poisoning!

The doctor said that it could be the person who prepared my food is unhygienic or it happens that a cockroach crawled over my food before it was being served to me.

Yucksss! How unlucky I am :(

I swear that no muttons again for the rest of my life. The puke that smells like rotten muttons is totally unbearable...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor sweetie.. hope u felt better now. wow, I havent seen wai leng in ages too! both u look amazing & gorgeous! take care ya! hugzzz

ryanpiong said...

Oh my God! Why you kena Food Poisoning didnt tell me this morning? Feel better now? Have doctor give you MC rest at home?
oh.. my poor girl. Must go & visit you this wkend liao... wait for me, ok?