July 25, 2007

Haircuts


Over the years, I had tried for quite a number of hairstyles. From long and straight hairstyles...



Long and straight = Decent


To long and curly...



Long and curly = Wild


Then, long and wavy...



Long Wavy


Short and wavy...



Short hairstyle = Messy


Apart from being having long hair over the years, I went go for something different. My friends and family are surprised with me looking in this haircuts...



Yes. Pretty shocking huh?


I've got no regrets having tried with each of these hairstyles. With my short haircuts, lots of people been asking why I choose this hairstyle. I say, hair is for us to change and play with it. Why should you stick to the same hairstyle all this while?

Now, this is my current hairstyle...




Short and straight



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hairstyle were to be played by hairstylist n not u! u may be the one who decide how many hair u want to cut off but they r the one who hold the scissor. now see what have u done to ur hair. it doesn't match u at all..want to hear my opinion? i feel that only long n straight,long n curly n short haircut match u very much. then the rest doesn't suit u. every one like to look pretty n charm. u did it! i have gave u my comment. i like ur style. u want to change urself. every one did! so,i hope next time u'll get a better improvement. next time if u want to style with ur hair,better make it match ur outlook. if not,it would be very awkward. luckily u haven't had it yet so far. looking forward for a pretty n charm ellie in ur big day..maybe u will guest another wedding party after ur bro. :)

ryanpiong said...

no matter how your hair style look like, u still pretty as i know...
from my 1st sight already like to you...