August 23, 2014

Faith

Faith is the one thing I'm holding onto all along. Faith keep me going forward. I feel thankful for where I am. Dreams are possible to realize. If you could dream it, you can do it. That's the principle I always apply. I made a promise to myself and I've proved where I want to be. I love how life treated me. Be it good or bad. I took everything life threw at me. When life is good, it would not stay permanent. There goes the same when life turn its back at you. Nothing really stay permanent. Life ain't easy but we have to enjoy the ride and make it worthwhile. Just remember to SMILE in whatever circumstances and I assure you that everything's gonna be alright :D

Meanwhile, save up more and....
I want to go travel,
I want to go travel,
I want to go travel,
I want to go travel,
I want to go travel. 

I'm already seeing it coming now! 

No comments: