March 10, 2013

Stop Waiting, Start Moving!

Yay! I'm one step closer in realizing one of my dreams for Year 2013! I'm about to achieve going to a place where I want to be. For a holiday! I can't believed that I actually spent years telling myself that, I want to go on traveling but never get the effort of getting it done these years. 

How did I realized my dreams?

I have goals and dreams prepared like a map but, this will not enable me to get there. I have to get going! Begin working toward my goals. I believed one small step everyday will get me farther than what I may have thought. I have to be ready for obstacles on the way and be ready to do whatever needs doing to cope with them. 

Remember, success is always dependent upon you. You have to decide to become effective after which follow through, using what is needed to get it done. Of course, you are able to sit and dream all day long lengthy, but action is needed. 

DREAMS DON'T BECOME A REALITY BY THEMSELVES!

Decide. Imagine. Most significantly, do it!

I hope that you could work on toward realizing your dreams too. 

No comments: