March 03, 2013

Perk Up!

I like how time flies, right now. It's already March, people! I ended my February with very busy work schedule despite of shorter working days. Life shouldn't be like this. Get out of here and do something great! If you could afford, go plan a getaway every quarterly or so. I would love to and I'm so gonna work on for one pretty soon :p 

Do you feel very demotivated these days after a long break of Chinese New Year? I could have feel so too but I'm really too busy letting myself to feel that way. I don't know why. Somehow, I'm a kind of person who doesn't feel that Monday is always blue as it is. LOL. Perhaps over the weekend you are not having enough leisure or total zero leisure? 

I always treat my weekends very importantly whereby I could really be myself and do things that I really like :) I hope you could do so too and not forgetting that tomorrow is Monday! Oopps! I shouldn't have mentioned that but it doens't have that much impact on me as it does have on you. *Evil laugh*

No comments: