November 19, 2012

Love All Over Again

I am just a woman. I too, will break down and cry for relief at times. I am not blaming life for giving me lemons. I am just what I am. 

I just feel tired. Very tired. But I must keep on moving forward. The clock is tickling fast. 

These are just setbacks. I just need to get up and run. Life is on my own. 

What lies ahead will always be a mystery. Be daring to explore. 

I stopped asking God, why is this happening to me? Why things happen will never be certain. Take it stride and move forward. 

I regret nothing in my life even if my past was full of hurt. I still look back and smile because it made me who I am today. 

I've known defeat, known suffering, known loss, known struggle and have found my way out of the depths. I've found appreciation, sensitivity and understanding of life in me. 

Someday, I will forget the hurt, the reason I cried and who caused me pain. I realize the secret of being FREE is not revenge, but letting things unfold in their own way and own time. After all, what matters is not the first, but the last chapter of our life which shows how well we ran the race. So smile, laugh, forgive, believe and LOVE all over again. 

No comments: