December 26, 2008

Suffered From Stomach Flu


Stomach flu at 01:30 a.m. on Christmas Eve. How great...horrible diarrhea and vomiting. My darling Kenny and my mama was there for me when I needed them most.

I was moved by what Kenny did on that rainy night. He came over to my house and carried me to the 24 hour clinic then hospital. Yes, I was hospitalized. I could not stand on my own feet as I was too weak and was having severe stomach pain. Ouchh!! (I still can recall the pain now!)

Mama and Kenny accompanied me throughout the whole night in the hospital to make sure that I was okay. Love my mama and my darling for being there for me. Kenny never sleep throughout the whole night and headed to work early morning right after I was discharged from the hospital. *I felt guilty*

I am now back to my healthy state :)

No comments: