December 15, 2008

Kluang


I'm back from 3 days trip to Kluang yesterday. Kluang is a very small undeveloped town and it is about 1/3 size of Ipoh. The town is mostly occupied by the Malay.
I took a train down with my boyfriend Kenny and his mom for their hometown visit. It was my ever first trip to Malaysia by taking a KTM train. To my surprise, KTM train is not that bad as I thought. It traveled quite fast. The interior of the train is in good condition and the air-cond works just cold enough.


After 2.5 hours journey, we finally reached Kluang. I was being introduced to most of Kenny's relatives. He said the most VIP person that I need to meet was his sister. I met her. She was a very friendly, talkative, long-winded and humorous.

Angel 7 years old and Anson 3 years old
I also met with Kenny's niece. The girls are so adorable, smart and good-at-talking. I'm glad that they love the toys that I bought for them ;)



The entire trip brought me closer to Kenny's family. I felt so lucky that I am being treated so well by his sister and his mom. I'm glad to have found Kenny, who changed and brought colors to my life. Baby, I'm sorry for being too subdue. I love you heaps and wish to go for more vacation trip with you in the near future!


No comments: