August 12, 2008

My Favorite Diversion


It's been quite a while since I had my first attempt in ice skating about 2 years ago. Last weekend, I went for my second attempt with Kenny. Both of us are beginners. I managed to skate without falling this time! :) Kenny fell down thrice but he eventually learnt his skill. I'm planning for more attempts! It's the same skill that can be applied for roller-blading too. Gonna go for roller-blading pretty soon again. Needa brush up my skills.

On the very same day, I had my first experience for fish therapy. The sensation was ticklish and fun. I giggled all the way! Tiny toothless fish nibbled off the dead skin on my feet. I tried not to move my feet to make sure that the fish were not frightened. My feet are clean now :)


I feed my feet to the fish

Forget about the hectic and scary work schedules of mine. I'm avoiding it temporary. I need some time management. More sports and activities are lining up!


No comments: