August 31, 2008

Going Crazy


My work has gone completely haywire. Colleagues tendered and replacement has not been found yet. I am being fully utilized. I am tired...and stressed.

Frustrated with a result that I could not influence.

Regretful of a moment that I could not support.


Sad about an outcome that was least desired.


I can’t stop sighing.


I was surprised by receiving these flowers from you. You seems to know it when I needed to be pampered. It does made my day. Thank you :)



Am I really taking it too hard on myself? I am sighing in exchange for fresh air...


2 comments:

Lenz Wong said...

Be strong and endure, Jelly Belly!

I am praying for you through this difficult time!

A caring friend sent those flowers! Maybe I should send chocolates and sweets... =)

多多保重﹗

Lenzzz

natalie said...

wah..cantiknyer!