February 17, 2012

Not Good

Hello! It's been a while since my last post. I think I'd disappearing too long from blogging. Here a little update from me. 

These few months has been like hell for me. I was really being tied up with lots of things to be done.

My wedding dinner was held on last October. Everything went well! Thanks to my besties who has been there and gave the helping hand as much I needed. Muacksssss to my pretty babes!!

I sat for my exam in last December. Oh boy...could be I was too stressed up and I think that I didn't really gave my 100% efforts in my exam preparation :/

I just gotten my exam results lately. Guess what? I failed my exam by 2 marks! :( :( :(

Sobsssss!

Life is just like a roller coaster. It's your choice whether to enjoy the ride or to scream. 

I am not happy. Things happened and was beyond of my control. I may be silly now but at least I've tried my all rather than being regret of what I could have done.

No comments: