October 17, 2010

Pengsan again...

Sigh...sigh....sigh...

I fainted again last Wednesday at my home.

I woke up in the morning just like my usual day for work. Switch off my alarm then grab my supplements pills. I felt giddy all of sudden and then I quickly sat down down at the edge of my bed. Then, attempted to place my supplements pills back in the bottle.

My eyelids were closed. Later on, I heard Kenny calling out for my name and asked why am I sleeping on the bedroom floor! That moment I thought, shit...I went back to sleep and had overslept.

The fact is, I realiased that I had actually lost my consciousness and fell to the floor. Hurt the right side of my forehead which had swollen with pain.

See my "hong-mou-lau"

Kenny said that when I fell, I actually hit him and then fell down loudly to the floor T_T

That's how I woke Kenny up who is usually sleep like a log and doesn't really respond to any sound and he found me lying unconsciously on the floor T_T

Please pray that I am in good health and nothing bad will befall on me...

2 comments:

Natalie said...

*ouch*

how is your hong mou lao now?

Unknown said...

Still bit pain till now actually! o_O