November 06, 2007

Free Hamper For Doing Tv Commercial


A friend's friend of mine recently invited me to do a tv commercial for Neutrogena newly launched product: Pore Refining Peel.


I was being given a free facial, free trial of the new product, free make-up and free photo shoot on-the-spot.
All I have to do in return was to mentioned all the goodness that I found after tested their new product for the interview session. That's it!

After the interview session, I was then being given a S$100 worth of Neutrogena products.



Neutrogena new product commercial will be going on the air on Singapore tv. Watch out for it on the 14th November.


2 comments:

Zen said...

i cant wait to see the ad! :D

Anonymous said...

hey,everyone out there!!! listen up..don't fall to her trick. it's not a real interview session. she didn't even got the chance to say a words on tv. so,don't waste all ur precious time. why not we go out n play all the night till dawn in kbox. what do u say?