April 30, 2007

More on Hong Kong/Shenzen


More updates on my previous vacation as promised...


Day 3 - Shenzhen

Shenzhen wasn't a fun trip for me. Upon our arrival, a tour guide lady welcome us. She would be the one who will be bringing us touring around the town. The first place that we went was...

Heck! I hate Museum. Boring...

The museum staff said that this figurine symbolized prosperity. Touch it now and bring prospers home!


Lion figurine at the entrance. Umm..where would you like me to touch?

There wasn't really much things to see in this museum. Besides we are not allowed to snap photos inside the museum because it contains national treasure in there. What national treasure?? They didn't even realized that I had already taken photos in there! (Due to the "privacy", I will not post the photos)

We headed to the next destination. A place that sell antiques. The moment I stepped in, I swear that I will not
get psycho by them. Inside, there is a place for us to sit where chinese tea are being served to us.

Tea drinking session.

How brilliant! -_-" They let you try their tea and then YOU WILL DEFINITELY BUY IT! Ended up, I bought a can of chinese tea for my parent.

Next destination, Window of World...

Seems like an interesting place from the outside :)


Do I have a nice boobs?

Can you go around the world in one day? Well, I just did it! :)




I've been to Paris


I've been to Japan


I've been to Korea


I've been to India


And even Mongolia!


Venice


Very beautiful sculpture isn't it?


Niagara Falls


And I don't know where is this place!

A very tiring trip but it's worth to visit this place :)

No comments: