May 03, 2007

Disneyland in Hong Kong


Day 4

Disneyland! That's where I wanted to go all this years. Finally! :)


Disneyland! Here I come!


Being the first very time to the Disneyland, I am excited!


Beautiful day with beautiful fountain :)


Sounds convincing...



Lai lai~ Cheap cheap balloons on sale~


It wasn't much people around on that day. Well, first thing to do is to track Disney's mascots. Yes, you need to track them. Every mascots will not be together at the same place.


Donald & Daisy

Yeappie! Found two here. Donald and Daisy are very short and small in size.


Chip & Dale


Can you differentiate which is which? After been walking and waiting for few hours, I found my favorite mascots at last! I am happy :)


I've been searching for you


I want to bring you home!

There is a mascot was not being friendly. He does not allow you to hug him. Even if anyone does, he will directly push you away without giving you face.

Pooh wants you to be gentle


Goffy was the tallest mascot among all


I am as happy as a small kid


Yes, as you guys has been noticed that I've been taking photos with my sunglasses on. I had swollen eyes when I woke up on that day!


My eyes are swell :(

I am done with the photo takings with the mascots. Hong Kong Disneyland was not really that huge. Within the few hours, we already been to each of every corner.



Alice in the Wonderland


Beauty without the Beast



Snow White


Cinderella


It's Mickey again!



The Wishing Well



Sweet~


When the night falls, the views and the surroundings of Disneyland changed. Especially...


The palace. I thought I could only see this in the Disney's cartoons


Fireworks brighten up the night


Beautiful.


No comments: